Eliseeva Yulia A.,
Doctor of Philosophy, Head of the Department of Library and Information Resource, Ogarev Mordovia State University (Saransk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
The article raises the issues of the intangible cultural heritage of the Finno-Ugric peoples for the purpose of identification, documentation, research, preservation, protection, promotion and revival in the contemporary socio-cultural practices. We analyze foreign and domestic experience of revitalization of the intangible cultural heritage.
Keywords: intangible cultural heritage; an object of the intangible cultural heritage; Finno-Ugric peoples; target program “Preservation of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of the Russian Federation for 2009–2015”; Single Electronic Catalog of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of the Peoples of the Russian Federation.
1. Buller, E. A. (1987), Social and cultural heritage, Moscow: Nauka.
2. Berger, P. and Huntington, S. (2004), Many Faces of Globalization. Cultural diversity in the contemporary world, Moscow: Aspekt Press.
3. The State report on the state of culture in the Russian Federation in 2013, available: mkrf.ru/upload/mkrf/ mkdocs2014 / 11_07_2014_7.doc [accessed 13 July 2016].
4. Kargin, A. S. and Kostin, A.V. (2008), Preservation of intangible cultural heritage of the peoples of the Russian Federation as a priority of Russian cultural policy in the XXI century, Knowledge. Comprehension. Skills, Vol. 3, p. 59–71.
5. Convention of the protection of the Intangible Cultural Heritage, available: http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/ conventions / cultural_heritage_conv.shtm [accessed 07 December 2016].
6. The concept of preservation and development of the intangible cultural heritage of the peoples of the Russian Federation for 2009–2015: adj. to the order of the Ministry of Culture of Russia, dated 17.12.2008, the number 267, available: http://www.consultant.ru/document/ cons_doc_LAW_98439 [accessed 07 October 2016].
7. Vedenin, Yu. A. ed. (1995), Cultural and Natural Heritage of Russia (the concept and program of complex atlas), Russian Research Institute of Cultural and Natural Heritage, Moscow.
8. Likhachev, D. S. (2006), Declaration of cultural rights and its international importance, Science and Life, № 2, p. 23–37.
9. Heritage and Modernity (2013), Collection of articles, Vol. 20, Moscow: Institute of Heritage.
10. Intangible cultural heritage, Russian Museum Encyclopedia, available: http://www.museum.ru/RME/ dictionary.asp 31? [accessed 07 November 2016].
11. On the objects of cultural heritage (monuments of history and culture), of the peoples of the Russian Federation, Feder. Law of 25.06.2002 number 73-FZ (ed. by 03.09.2016), Consultant, available: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_37318/8aa9478dba49e6a5c2 51a3332d51e78e4839a9d8 [accessed 07 October 2016].