Lediaikin Evgenii E.,
Post-graduate student Department of Social Work,
Ogarev Mordovia State University (Saransk, Russia),
Chairperson of the Board of the Regional Public Organization “Erzya cultural and educational society «Voice of Erzya»”, email@example.com
Introduction. The author shows the transformation processes in the life of Erzya families in the Republic of Mordovia, as well as the system of factors that led to the changes in the family of Erzya. The changes that are taking place require active measures to preserve and strengthen the traditional Erzya family in the region. The purpose of the work is the emergence and dissemination of national traditions of Erzya families.
Methods and Materials. As a way to achieve this goal, it proposes the program-target method. In addition, when designing a family center project, it uses a socio-project method.
Results and Discussion. Within the framework of the developing programme “Erzya Family: Traditions and Modernity”, the author presents the social project of the family center, which is planned to be implemented in one of the villages of the Republic. The center is aimed at the organization of joint activities of the older and younger generations in the form of master classes. Their implementation involves the transfer from grandmothers and grandfathers to children and adolescents the knowledge about national traditions of the Erzya, as well as the skills of following festive and everyday rites. The result of the work of the family center will be the cultural organization of the leisure time of families, the raising of the cultural level of the population, the revival of the national traditions of the Erzya people and the national identity, the convergence of the family generations, which all together will contribute to the strengthening of the Erzya family in an specific village.
Conclusion. The result of the functioning of the family center should be the strengthening of the family and the spread of national culture in the village, and further on to the city.
Key words: Erzya family; transformation; social project; a family center; club work; tradition; master class.
For citation: Lediaikin EE. Sotsial’no-proektnyi metod v sokhranenii i razvitii traditsii erzianskoi sem’i v Respublike Mordoviia [Social-project method in preservation and development of traditions of Erzya family in the Republic of Mordovia]. Finno-ugorskii mir = Finno-Ugric World. 2017; 3: 90–101. (In Russian)
1. Akimova ZI. Aspekty svadebnykh obriadov mordvy Moskvy i Moskovskoi oblasti: transformatsiia v usloviiakh megapolisa [Aspects of the wedding rites of the Mordovians Moscow and Moscow region: transformation in the conditions of megapolis]. Finno-ugorskii mir = Finno-Ugric world. 2016; 1: 89–94. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26250919 (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
2. Diadiunova IA. Semeinyi klub kak forma vzaimodeistviia sem’i i doshkol’nogo obrazovatel’nogo uchrezhdeniia [Family club as a form of interaction between family and preschool educational institutions]. Obrazovanie i obshchestvo: vseros. sotsiol. konf. k 20-letiiu Rossiiskogo obshchestva sotsiologov = Education and society. All-Russia sociological conference for the 20th anniversary of the Russian society of sociologists. 2009; 88. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22680702 (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
3. Kornishina GA. Prazdniki «Rasken’ ozks» i «Aksha kelu» v sovremennoi kul’ture i obshchestvenno-politicheskoi zhizni mordvy [Holidays “Rasken’ OSX” and “Aksha Kelu” in the modern culture and socio-political life of the Mordovians]. Prazdniki i obriady v Uralo-Povolzh’e: traditsii i novatsii v sovremennoi kul’ture: sb. st., posviashch. 30-letiiu kafedry filosofii, istorii i teorii mirovoi kul’tury SGSPU i 15-letiiu GUSO «Dom druzhby narodov» = Festivals and rituals in the Ural-Volga region: traditions and innovations in contemporary culture. Collection of papers dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Dep. of Philosophy, History and Theory of World Culture of SGSPA and the 15th anniversary of GUSO “the House of friendship of peoples”. Samara; 2016: 58–62. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_27283434_91965920.pdf (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
4. Mainov VN. Ocherki iuridicheskogo byta mordvy [Essays on legal household chores of the Mordovians]. Sankt-Peterburg; 1885. (In Russian)
5. Mitiakina LV, Khromova TV. Obuchenie mordovskim iazykam v usloviiakh depopuliatsii finno-ugorskikh narodov [Teaching of Mordovian languages in conditions of depopulation of Finno-Ugric peoples]. Integratsiia obrazovaniia = Integration of Education. 2013; 4 (73): 62−68. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_20879316_79966103.pdf (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
6. Moleva TN. Shkol’nyi semeinyi klub i problema formirovaniia dukhovno-nravstvennykh tsennostei detei i roditelei [School family club and the problem of formation of spiritual and moral values of parents and children]. Chelovek i obrazovanie = Person and education. 2014; 1: 69–73. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_21483499_94117867.pdf (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
7. Morozova SA. Semeinyi klub kak sredstvo prosveshcheniia roditelei [School family club and the problem of formation of spiritual and moral values of parents and children]. Sem’ia i lichnost’: problemy vzaimodeistviia = Family and personality: problems of interaction. 2014; 2: 58–62. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22630746 (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
8. Pis’mo Minobrazovaniia RF ot 13.11.2000 № 813/28-16 «O Rekomendatsiiakh dlia organizatorov raboty s det’mi i podrostkami po mestu zhitel’stva v sovremennykh usloviiakh» [Letter of “On Recommendations for the organisers of work with children and adolescents by place of residence in modern conditions”]. Vestnik obrazovaniia = Journal of education. 2001; 6: 26. Available from: https://www.lawmix.ru/pprf/64815 (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
9. Plotnikova AN. Semeinyi klub kak effektivnaia forma raboty s roditeliami po fizicheskomu vospitaniiu doshkol’nikov [Family club – social area in family education and strengthening parent-child relationships]. Nauchnye trudy SWorld = Research of SWorld. 2013; 55; 4: 64–66. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21110608 (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
10. Smirnov IN. Mordva: ist.-etnogr. ocherk [Mordovians. Historical and ethnographic essay]. Saransk; 2002.
11. Filippova OIu. Semeinyi klub – sotsial’naia ploshchadka v semeinom vospitanii i ukreplenii detsko-roditel’skikh otnoshenii [Family club – social area in family education and strengthening parent-child relationships]. Psikhologiia i pedagogika: metodika i problemy prakticheskogo primeneniia = Psychology and pedagogy: methods and problems of practical use. 2010; 13: 181–184. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_21144536_65310342.pdf (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)
12. Iakovleva TN. Master-klass kak forma vzaimodeistviia detei doshkol’nogo vozrasta i roditelei na zaniatiiakh semeinogo kluba «Tvorcheskaia gostinaia» [Master-class as a form of interaction of preschool children and parents in the classroom family club “Creative living”]. Novaia nauka: Problemy i perspektivy = Modern science: Problems and prospects. 2015; 6: 88–91. Available from: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_25081690_25946328.pdf (accessed 23.01.2017). (In Russian)